- Rewrite your welcome email and preview fall specials. Create a fun landing page for gathering email addresses.
- Gather ye pumpkins while it’s hot. Automate your social media channels to update headers and logos with fall images on September 1 to reflect the changing seasons.
- Build a content calendar of fall blog topics, and go one step further by writing the content NOW!
- Autumn is the lead-in to the busiest time of year: Plan now to preview your holiday specials.
- Evaluate and rebuild your database. It’s estimated that your email database will degrade by 22.5% every year, so don’t let your contacts become stale.
- Map out fall marketing campaigns: Research fall hashtags and handles, write your content, and automate your messaging. Get your copywriting, graphics, website, and brochures done early so that there’s no last-minute rush and associated tension.
- Reconnect with clients using a “We Miss You” email. Share photos of your vacation to create a “hook” that makes you memorable.
And until September, enjoy the rest of the summer knowing you have done all you can to automate your autumn.